DOWNLOAD OF A COPY OF THIS LAW IS AVAILABLE [N1,500 (PDF) AND N3000 (WORD)] CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE PAYMENT OR TRANSFER TO TREE & TREES, 0013401871, GTBANK. ALL THE LAWS OF LAGOS STATE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A COMPENDIUM. EMAIL: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Text/WhatsApp +23407067102097 LIST OF LAWS OF LAGOS, [ALPHABETICAL]
CENTRE FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT LAW
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Establishment of the Centre.
2. Governing body of the Centre.
3. Membership of the Council.
4. Functions of the Centre.
5. Officers and other staff of the Centre.
6. Pension provisions.
7. Power to accept gifts.
8. Funds and resources of the Centre.
9. Annual report and statement of accounts.
10. Regulations by Commissioner.
12. Citation and commencement.
CENTER FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT LAW
A Law to provide a Centre for Rural Development at the Lagos State University and for other purposes connected therewith.
[1991 No. 9.]
[12th June, 1989] [Commencement.]
1. Establishment of the Centre
(1) There is hereby established a Centre to be known as the Centre for Rural Development (hereinafter in this Law referred to as “the Centre”) which shall have such powers and duties as are conferred on it by virtue of the provisions of this Law.
(2) The Centre shall be a body corporate with perpetual succession and a common seal.
(3) The Centre may sue or be sued in its corporate name.
LAWS OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
|The Constitution||National Legislations||Treaties of the Federation|
|State Laws||State Court Rules||Court Judgments|
|Food & Agriculture||Energy & Environment||Healthcare|
|Transport (Road, Rail, Air, Water)||Education||Housing & Infrastructure|
|Security & Law Enforcement||Science & Technology||Family, Youth & Child|
|Government & Elections||Taxation & Revenue||Economic & Commercial|
|MDA Regulations||SON Standards||Executive Orders|
|Nig. Nuclear Reg. Auth., NNRA||NAFDAC||NESREA|
|Dept of Pet. Res. DPR||Securities & Exchange Comm., SEC||NERC|
|Fed. Inland Rev. Service, FIRS||Fed. Road Safety Corps., FRSC||Central Bank of Nigeria, FBN|
|Nig. Communications Comm., NCC1||Nig. Broadcasting Comm., NBC||Nig. Copyright Comm., NCC2|
|Bio-Chemical and Bio-Safety||Service & Quality||Other Standards|