DOWNLOAD OF A COPY OF THIS LAW IS AVAILABLE [N1,500 (PDF) AND N3000 (WORD)] CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE PAYMENT OR TRANSFER TO TREE & TREES, 0013401871, GTBANK. ALL THE LAWS OF LAGOS STATE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A COMPENDIUM. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Text/WhatsApp +23407067102097 LIST OF LAWS OF LAGOS, [ALPHABETICAL]
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. General Applications
2. Application for licence.
3. Withdrawal of application.
4. Rectification of disqualifying Circumstances.
5. Disqualified from making profit.
6. Application for licence to submit rules for proposed Games.
7. Form of licence.
8. Licence Fees.
9. Gaming Tax.
10. Payment of gaming Tax.
11. Penalty for late Payment of gaming tax.
12. Failure to record taxable Revenue and render accurate Returns.
13. Condition of Licence
14. Resolution of Disputes.
15. Appeal to the Authority.
16. Non-payment by patrons.
17. List of excluded persons
18. Entry of names.
19. Refusal of entry to license Premises.
20. Cheating and other fraudulent Acts.
21. Employee Registration.
22. Suspension or Revocation of Registration.
23. Serving of Notices
24. Bank Guarantee
25. Undesirable Advertising.
26. Certification and Registration of Equipment.
27. Maintenance of Registered Equipment.
28. Equipment to be of Approved type.
29. Records to be kept by Licensee.
30. Stakes and Prizes.
31. Credit Extension.
32. Prohibited Transactions by Licensees.
33. Suspension and Revocation of Licences.
34. Records, books and Accounts to be kept by Licensee.
35. Audited Financial Statements.
36. Other Records.
37. Returns to be Rendered.
38. Reserve fund to be kept by Licensee.
39. Financial Interests in Licensee.
40. Internal Controls.
41. Specifications for Chips and Tokens.
42. Use of Chips and Tokens.
43. General Requirements for Surveillance and Security Systems.
44. Surveillance systems: Count Rooms and Casino Cage.
45. Surveillance systems: Table Games and Card Rooms.
46. Surveillance Systems: Gaming Machines.
47. Surveillance systems: Casino Security Offices.
48. Casino Surveillance System Equipment Malfunctions.
49. Surveillance System Recording Requirements.
50. Compliance with Surveillance Systems Requirements.
52. Citation and Commencement
CASINO AND GAMING REGULATIONS 2008
L.S.L.N NO. 26 OF 2008
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 31 of the Casino and Gaming Law, 2007 and all other powers enabling him in that behalf, the Commissioner for Finance in Lagos State, makes the following Regulations—
1. General Applications.
(1) Any license, registration, certificate of suitability, authorization or consent granted by the Approving Authority (referred to in these Regulations as the “Authority”) shall be deemed to be irrevocable depending on continuous suitability for licensing, registration, authorisation or consent and, without limiting the Authority’s right to conduct an investigation.
(2) The Authority shall have the right at any time to call for such information, to be submitted to it within 14 days or such longer period as it may allow, and deem necessary to satisfy itself as to such continuous suitability.
(3) Any person applying for a licence, registration authorisation or consent shall satisfy the Authority that he is qualified to be granted such licence, registration, certificate, authorisation or consent, as the case may be.
(4) The Authority shall not be liable for any act of omission done or conduct carried out in good faith in the execution of its duties the provisions of the Law and there regulations.
(5) No official, employee or agent of the Authority shall be held liable for any act or omission done or conduct carried out in good faith—
(a) in the execution of their duties under the provisions of the Law these regulations, or
(b) in respect of the delegation granted to such officials, employees or agents by the Authority.
(6) The minutes of meetings of the Authority shall, subject to section 5(6) of the Casino and Gaming Law (referred to in this Regulations as the Law), be open to public inspection by interested persons at the offices of the Authority, during the normal office hours.
LAWS OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
|The Constitution||National Legislations||Treaties of the Federation|
|State Laws||State Court Rules||Court Judgments|
|Food & Agriculture||Energy & Environment||Healthcare|
|Transport (Road, Rail, Air, Water)||Education||Housing & Infrastructure|
|Security & Law Enforcement||Science & Technology||Family, Youth & Child|
|Government & Elections||Taxation & Revenue||Economic & Commercial|
|MDA Regulations||SON Standards||Executive Orders|
|Nig. Nuclear Reg. Auth., NNRA||NAFDAC||NESREA|
|Dept of Pet. Res. DPR||Securities & Exchange Comm., SEC||NERC|
|Fed. Inland Rev. Service, FIRS||Fed. Road Safety Corps., FRSC||Central Bank of Nigeria, FBN|
|Nig. Communications Comm., NCC1||Nig. Broadcasting Comm., NBC||Nig. Copyright Comm., NCC2|
|Bio-Chemical and Bio-Safety||Service & Quality||Other Standards|